SummaryLondon, 1890, a priceless Egyptian statuette misteriously disappears from the Great Britain Museum. The statuette is protected by an ancient and evil curse that unleasches chaos...
- A suspenseful,thrilling battle againt the ultimate malevolent terror.
- Control two characters: Darien and Victoria, each possessing unique abilities.
- Explore four fascinating environments from Victorian London to the Egyptian Pyramids.
- Combat the Curse: an elusive, powerful foe wich could be lurking anywhere !
Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and be the hero of your own Star Wars saga in a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts. Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.
Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.
Release Date: December 20, 2011
- Rated: Teen for Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Sexual Themes and Violence
- DEFINE YOUR STAR WARS SAGA -- Choose from one of eight iconic roles and become the hero of your personal Star Wars saga -- an interactive storyline with cinematic dialogues and full voiceover for all in-game characters.
- CHOOSE THE LIGHT OR DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE -- Meaningful choices throughout your journey will determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force.
- ADVENTURE WITH COMPANIONS -- Build or break meaningful relationships with your companions as they join in your journey and fight at you side.
- ENGAGE IN HEORIC STAR WARS COMBAT -- Fight against reactive enemies in dynamic lightsaber duels, cantina shootouts, and large-scale multi-player battles.
- PILOT YOUR PERSONAL STARSHIP -- Earn your own ship which is your base of operations as you explore the galaxy and participate in epic space combat.
- DISCOVER A FULLY FEATURED MMO -- Join friends and experience player-vs.-player Warzones, multi-player Flashpoints, multi-group Operations, guilds, auction houses, crafting, mounts and much more.
Platform: Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP system, Nintendo DS, PC
Developer: Krome Studios LucasArts Singapore (Nintendo DS)
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence
Release Date: October 6, 2009
Star Wars® The Clone Wars™: Republic Heroes™ lets Star Wars fans young and old live out the sweeping galactic adventures of the Clone Wars. For the first time ever, players can fight as their favorite Jedi and clone troopers from the preeminent animated television series — from familiar faces like Anakin Skywalker to new heroes like Clone Captain Rex. A brand-new storyline, which bridges the gap between season one and two, takes the player on a multi-faceted adventure to stop a mysterious techno assassin's destructive plot. Built around two-player cooperative action, the accessible controls and family-friendly gameplay bring Star Wars fans across generations together like never before to fight the evil Separatists and restore peace to the galaxy.
- Experience an all-new and exciting Clone Wars storyline that bridges the gap between season one and two of the TV series as you learn more about the mysterious bounty hunter Cad Bane and hunt down the all-new Skakoan super villain Kul Teska
- Play as your favorite Jedi heroes including Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, and Kit Fisto
- Slice and dice your way through Separatist droids with your lightsaber and Force powers and use your agility to perform amazing leaps and navigate levels filled with interactivity
- Turn your enemies into weapons as you commandeer droids and use their unique abilities to blast enemies and solve puzzles as a Jedi
- Be part of an elite clone trooper squad with unique gameplay that puts firepower at your fingertips. Blast droids and unleash devastation with heavy weapons like rocket launchers and thermal detonators as Commander Cody, Captain Rex and all of your favorite clone troopers
- Compete against a friend with in-level challenges for rewards and points to be spent to upgrade your character and unlock bonus items
- Experience an expanded season one story that features intuitive touch-screen gameplay on the Nintendo DS where movement, attacks and other actions are all controlled using the stylus
In the land of Falena, a prosperous and beautiful country governed by the matriarchy and the benevolent power of the Sun Rune, civil unrest arises and the queen is forced to use the Sun Rune to quell the uprising, but at what cost? Journey as the prince in an expansive quest uncovering the mysteries surrounding the Sun Rune, the civil unrest and the dark intent of an unknown power in the greatest Suikoden saga yet!
Get ready to embark on the longest Suikoden storyline in its 10-year history! In Suikoden V, the plot has multiple endings and branches out in many directions, all with unimaginable twists. The 108 Stars of Destiny, your famous allies, help you to construct the strongest home base ever to venture out against your most fearsome enemy yet.
When dealing with so many friends in league, the ability to customise all playable characters with a new skill system and weapon enhancement system has huge potential. Of the 108 Stars of Destiny, more than 60 are now playable and can be equipped with unique items. You can take as many as six into battle, theoretically allowing for millions of party combinations, and the new Tactical Formation System enables more than 20 strategic formations. Strategic map battles in Suikoden V involve hundreds of troops to create huge army skirmishes.
Working to figure out the plot, or analysing how best to outsmart the latest group of enemies, Suikoden V will keep your brain absolutely engaged. The vast world is also full of numerous places to explore and find new secrets. Every new town feels unique, and every wide expanse of open country yields something special if you care to look.
The highest production values have been lavished on every aspect of Suikoden V, including top-class voice actors to add gusto to all the cut scenes. And to extend the appeal of the basic quest, Konami has included mini-games allowing for money-making opportunities on the side essential for gathering funds that will develop your characters even further.
|Release-Date: 22th September 2006|
- Celebrate Suikoden's 10th Anniversary with the deepest storyline ever
- Uncover the 108 Stars of Destiny to build up and customize a home base
- Over 60 playable characters for millions of party combinations
- Six-member parties and over 20 strategic battle formations
- Obtain essential funds by playing the all-new mini games
Events in Suikoden Tactics occur before, during and after those in last year's landmark RPG, Suikoden IV. The emphasis here is on battle strategy, you're required to build huge teams to work most effectively in various types of battle - their lives depend on your tactical ingenuity. When recruiting soldiers for each confrontation, you must consider the elemental forces that govern the powers of each individual soldier and also the terrain. In this way you will discover how Suikoden Tactics is one of the most advanced games within its genre.
More than 50 characters are yours to govern in Suikoden Tactics, around 20 of which make their series debut - among them Kyril, our hero. When Kryil was a boy his father was killed while researching a powerful new weapon called the Rune Cannon. Kyril is now a young man and has decided to go in search of this machine, rumoured to transform men into murderous beasts.
Runes play a key role in Suikoden Tactics, permanently boosting a soldier's statistics or temporarily summoning powerful magic during battle. However all power within the world of Tactics is ruled by the basic elements air, earth, fire, and water. Each element is represented by colour, and would-be generals must learn how elements interact or counteract in every scenario. For example blue areas are beneficial to water type characters, but harmful to fire. So your water-type units will have their attack-strength boosted and defence points raised when standing on areas coded blue, or you may want to force fire-types onto blue areas to weaken them.
Of course one of the main strengths of the Suikoden series is personality. And so, in addition to making the right moves and considering the best runes and/or elemental powers, conversation between characters also helps boost attack strength. Individuals can strike up friendships that encourage co-operative skills in battle. When characters become good friends they automatically support each other, blocking attacks or contributing to stupendous combination moves.
Whether you're new to Suikoden or a long-standing fan of the series, you'll appreciate how every effort has gone into making Tactics visually superb, from lush environments to the expressive gestures of individual characters. As an added bonus, if you have a saved game in Suikoden IV you can unlock extra companions to enlist in Tactics.
|Release-Date: 24th February 2006|
- Expands on the marvelous characters and themes within Suikoden IV
- Over 20 battle scenarios in which you use terrain to your advantage
- Konami's original 'Visual Strategy System' reduces the need for menus
- Recruit over 50 characters, including 20 that are new and surprising
- Tailor equipment and upgrade weapons to suit your favourite tactics