|Platform||PC, PSN, XBLA|
InXile Entertainment presents the classic, 1980's Choplifter franchise will be making its 21st century debut this fall. Currently in development for PlayStation® Network and PC, Choplifter HD promises to redefine the helicopter rescue mission for the modern era.
"First playing and loving the original Choplifter on my Apple II, then watching the franchise expand into arcades and the early console systems helped seed my passion for building lasting, quality gameplay experiences," said inXile President and CEO Brian Fargo. "The feedback on creating a fresh take on Choplifter has been incredibly positive. We all have so many fond memories of playing the first game and the fun of rescuing people in hostile situations is timeless."
Own the City.
What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you into the world's most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighborhoods one block at a time.
As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve. Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of customization giving you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way using the ground-breaking new Autosculpt technology. Represent your car class, your crew, and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games.
- Survive the Canyon - All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve, where one wrong turn could cost you more than the race.
- The City Is Yours for the Taking - Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon.
- Customize Your Dream Cars - The revolutionary new Autosculpt™ car customization tool gives you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way imaginable.
- Represent a Class - Affiliate with the Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels. A new physics model makes each class handle and drive differently.
- Build Your Crew - Strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you win races and customize your cars.
Compete at the Highest Level of Street Racing.
Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed ProStreet. It’s no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighborhood; you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world’s best street racers. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. This is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to be crowned the next Street King. Need for Speed ProStreet is the realization of the raw power, visceral aggression and intense rivalry that embodies street racing culture.
- Real, Adrenaline-Fueled Racing — Experience the raw power of street racing with a brand new physics engine, and intuitively refined AI.
- Dominate Across All Racing Disciplines — Prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing: Drag, Drift, Grip, and the all-new Speed Challenge.
- Ride the Edge of Disaster — One wrong move, and witness the consequences of your mistakes via truly advanced and comprehensive damage capturing technology.
- Performance Drives Results — Choose from hundreds of real-world, aftermarket parts and see the impact of visual Autosculpt technology on performance – all in real time.
- Redefining Competitive Social Play — Redefined online features amp the spirit of competition and create for the ultimate showdown.
- Share your Tuning Capabilities with the World — The all-new Blueprints feature allows you to upload your visual and performance customization settings online. You’ll be credited each time your design is used to dominate a race.
The First Step is Everything.
Take to the skies in Medal of Honor Airborne, where you’ll drop into grueling ground attacks in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history.
Starting with your jump from a C-47 transport plane, every choice you make can seal your fate. In the air, control your parachute to select a landing spot that brings you the greatest strategic advantage. Follow the green smoke to recommended landing areas where Allied forces will be waiting, or go it alone by landing on rooftops or balconies. But craft your strategy carefully: every move you make, from your choice of landing spot to the enemies you engage on the ground, will determine your success in the mission, and whether or not you are truly one of the Airborne elite.
In Medal Of Honor: Airborne, you'll step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division. Engage in battles throughout Europe, from rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany. Each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. Your ability to determine your own starting point dramatically changes the way each mission plays out. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment. Medal of Honor Airborne will also feature exceptionally photo-realistic characters, adding to the intensity of the cinematic, story-driven game.
- Open Battlefields - Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming environment.
- Vertical Combat - Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- Affordance AI - A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Upgradeable Weapons - For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
- War is Hell - How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
From one of the most renowned developers in video games comes a new definition of “bang for your buck.” More than an engrossing story, more than a multiplayer juggernaut, more than a mind-bending puzzler, The Orange Box is five complete games offered for the price of one.
It all starts with the return of Gordon Freeman, the silent lead of the original Half-Life, who arrives in City 17, a massive sprawl controlled by the Combine. Can Gordon get to the bottom of the alien invasion before it’s too late? What awaits him and partner Alyx Vance outside the city’s walls? Thanks to the episodic continuation of the core Half-Life 2 experience, you’ll be able to find out.
Valve Software’s same storytelling is remixed in new ways with the space-folding challenge of Portal, where huge drops and high speeds through twin linked portals isn’t just common, it’s the only way out.
If the solitary reality of thinking with portals leaves you hankering for some company, Team Fortress 2 is here to help – through the therapeutic use of shooting people on the other team. Deep class-based multiplayer means you’ll never be at a loss for competition or companionship as you slip into the role of the Sniper, the Heavy, the Soldier, the Scout, the Medic, the Spy, the Demoman, the Engineer, or the Pyro, each with their own unique skills and play style.
- Five Games, One Box - The Orange Box is the ultimate collection of innovative action games for the PC, and an amazing introduction to the Half-Life series for PC gamers.
- Epic Storyline - Half-Life 2: Episode Two takes you deeper into one of the best-known stories in gaming, following the desperate struggle of Gordon Freeman against the mysterious Combine. In this episode, you must leave the confines of City 17 for the first time and face even greater dangers beyond the city walls.
- Redefining Action - Portal delivers an innovative new action gaming experience. Arming you with a portal gun that lets you create portals from one location to another with the press of a button, Portal will forever change the way that you interact with your environment.
- World-Class Multiplayer - Team Fortress 2 is the sequel to granddaddy of role-based multiplayer action games. Featuring nine distinct roles - Heavy, Spy, Scout, Demoman, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Soldier, and Pyro—Team Fortress 2 is one of this year's most anticipated multiplayer games for any platform.