Own Your World at 200MPH!
Customize your car, take corners at 200 mph, and own your opponents. Need for Speed NITRO delivers the fun and exhilaration of high-speed racing with deep and challenging gameplay, where racing skills are not the only way to victory.
Master advanced techniques such as building up boost by taking risks on the road, then use it at the right moment to take the lead. But don’t forget about the cops, who will do everything they can to disrupt the race. And for the ultimate bragging rights, impose your graphical style on the world when you lead.
However you choose to race, never count on victory until you’ve crossed the finish line.
- Own the World - When you're in first place, the walls of the city become covered with your graphic style. Now everyone knows that you're the one leading the pack.
- Pick Your Ride - The style and spirit of the game are rooted in car culture, with 30 classic and modern licensed cars including muscles, exotics, tuners, and more.
- Battle to the Finish Line - Increase other racers' heat levels to sick the cops on them, manage car damage to maintain maximum speed, and build up nitro with skilled driving to take the lead. The race is never over until you cross the finish line!
- Extreme Customization - Trick out your car's appearance using an incredibly deep yet intuitive customization system unlike anything seen on the Wii. Never before in a Need for Speed game have you had this much control over the look of your ride.
- Coop World Tour Campaign - Take part in illegal street races across five cities to unlock new cars, parts, tracks, and challenges. Up to three players can also join you to play cooperatively. Plus, race on 15 tracks featuring traffic, jumps, canyons, and events.
- Nitro-Charged Multiplayer - Up to four players can take part in intense races across seven race modes: Race, Team Race, Eliminator, Drag Race, Speed Cameras Challenge, Drift Challenge, and Time Attack Challenge.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts features a new way to burn calories, get fit and have fun in the comfort of your home. More Workouts includes over 35 new exercises, so you can create unlimited combinations of customizable exercise routines that target the upper and lower body, as well as cardio.
Take advantage of an emphasis on abdominal exercises, as well as a robust warm up/cool down feature. The all-new presentation takes you to the tropics and immerses you in warm weather activities like waterskiing and paddle surfing. EA SPORTS Active More Workouts also features the Six-Week Challenge – another step in the journey towards better health and fitness with new daily workouts that ramp up in intensity each week.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts gives you the benefit of a personal trainer in a box and will help you stay on track to reach your fitness goals.
- Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box - Similar to a personal trainer, the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
- Six-Week Challenge - This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
- Full Body Circuit Workout Routines - The specially designed leg strap holds the NunchukT and the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls**.
- Warm up and Cool down - Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
- Abdominal Exercises - All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
- Personal Trainer to More Workouts - Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
- Track Your Journey - To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress - accounting for activities both in and outside of software - while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
- Workout Your Way - For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.
- Nutrition Tips from Bob Greene - To keep you on track in every area of your life, More Workouts includes an 80-page Special Edition Bob Greene Best Life Nutrition Book with purchase.
EA SPORTS celebrates the single largest sporting event on the planet with the only official and exclusively licensed videogame for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world's fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favourite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
Spectacularly presented in true-to-life detail, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa features all 199 national teams that took part in qualification, all 10 officially licensed stadiums to be used in South Africa and stadiums from each qualifying region. Everything fans love about the World Cup comes to life in stunning detail, including confetti cannons, streamers, & fireworks-just like the official tournament. Plus, supporters who follow their heroes to South Africa will be in the stands waving their country's flag, holding giant banners and cheering in their native language.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup - Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup Online - The first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Compete as your favourite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion. Navigate the Globe to locate top countries and opponents among all 199 participating nations.
- Spectacular Presentation - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadiums. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, giant banners, seat cards, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Battle of the Nations - Represent your country in the 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament against your rivals to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points and prove your nation is the best. Every performance is rated, recorded and uploaded and your ratings all count towards player and nation leaderboards.
- Home & Away Tactics - CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home. Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
- Altitude Effects - Less air resistance at altitude means the ball travels faster and further. Plus, player will noticeably fatigue faster and their stamina challenged while playing in cities at higher elevations versus sea level.
- Authentic Stadiums - Compete in all 10 official stadiums of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Lead Your Team to Glory
Lead your team to glory in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11!
It’s truly an international affair as you fight for honor, fight for country in the all-new Ryder Cup Challenge on The Celtic Manor Resort in Wales, 2010's Ryder Cup course. Square off against rivals on either the American or European teams; your performance on the links determines which country reigns supreme.
Strategy comes into play as you create your own team and take on others in Online Team Play - up to 12 versus 12. For those seeking something as close to being on the course as possible, the new True View Mode lets you take shots from the eyes of your golfer with 1:1 accuracy on the Wii or PlayStation Move.
- Bring Home the Ryder Cup - Assume the role of captain and tweak match-ups on the fly and participate in the various competitions - better ball, alternate shot and match play. Lead your team to glory in the last great sporting event founded on prestige, rather than prize money.
- Take the Team Online - Compete in an all-new team golf mode that allows up to 24 players to compete head-to-head as members of a team. Join a team or create your own, then hit the links to see if your team can rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Graphical Enhancements - Even more graphical detail has been added to the game via textured clothing, flowing hair and apparel and time of day changes during the round.
- Championship Courses- Take on the best of the best on many of the PGA TOUR's most renowned championship courses, including TPC Scottsdale.
- Wii MotionPlus Enhanced – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 takes the Wii MotionPlus swing mechanics up a notch with Advanced Plus and Tour Pro swing options. Advanced Plus not only tracks swing rotation, but now also tracks swing plane; reading the virtual path of your club. The Tour Pro option enhances the swing mechanic by measuring the point of contact on the ball, making it possible to miss the ball completely!
- True View – Experience Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 from a whole new perspective with True View, a first-person vantage point. Now you have complete freedom of movement over the club while looking down at the ball, both before and during your swing.
Madden NFL 11 redefines the way you experience the game of football.
Simpler: from 350 plays down to 1, the all-new GameFlow system puts you in the helmet of an NFL quarterback, to execute an authentic, situational game plan, one play at a time.
Quicker: with 60-minute game times reduced to 30, spend more time on the field and less in the playbook. Same drama, half the time.
Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect.
- From 350 Plays Down to 1 - Introducing GameFlow, an all-new playcalling system that automatically selects the best play for your team based on situational, authentic NFL game plans. Listen as your coach calls in the play from the sidelines based on your favorite team’s real-life tendencies, or add a new level of strategy by creating and customizing your own offensive and defensive game plans.
- Play Games in Half the Time - With an all-new playcall system, spend less time in the huddle and more time on the field as you experience the drama and excitement of a full game in less than 30 minutes.
- Don’t Just Play It…Feel It - Enjoy success using only two control sticks. Run through holes, break tackles, and explode in the open field thanks to the intuitive and responsive Dual Stick Control. All-new locomotion provides true acceleration and deceleration, as well as natural planting and cutting, making Madden NFL 11 the most authentic looking and feeling football game to-date.
- Redefining Madden NFL Online - Last year we gave you Online Franchise and Online Co-op, now Madden NFL 11 delivers an all-new game mode that will change the online experience yet again.
- See It. Hear It. Feel It. - Experience a new level of excitement with revamped audio presentation. From the booth to the field, Madden NFL 11 brings gameday to your living room like never before.