A power hungry terrorist with a pair of nuclear warheads for a moment quite like home worldwide. It has become a familiar scenario in many modern shooters emerges. Battlefield 3 also gets involved in this path, so the story logically very cliche. On the other hand, the implementation of the whole very successful, thanks to the serious undertone.
The game puts you in the shoes of several soldiers, the story from multiple points of view across. This is a common method, but unlike an undisclosed franchise you never lose the line. Nevertheless, take the main role of Sergeant Blackburn, by his superiors accused of treason.
So you spent the entire game for the innocence of a soldier to prove, with the result that many sites you visit. Through slick movies get more and more to abandon the negotiations with Blackburn, where you actually are many flashbacks to revive. It is nothing new under the sun and the whole is a tad slow, but a certain plot twist at the end I managed to pick scruff and that counts.
A cinematic experience
If there is a franchise that is always cinematic, Hollywood-style experience, to offer, then it is Call of Duty. Yes, I must cite the series as yet, because Battlefield 3 stores in that direction with the single player. The difference lies in the degree of realism, because sometimes what Call of Duty to the border tends to ridicule, Battlefield 3 will always keep a serious look.
I am not entirely happy with this design choice, because the result is a single player who is full of scripted events, very linear and can offer much less freedom than, say Bad Company. It even goes so far that the game has quick time events. Normally, I do not mind, but in this case you will be immediately taken out of your experience.
Even the usual, scripted events can turn out completely wrong, because if an event or not to let time expire, then you soon around the corner. So I had a machine gun on a bridge urgently to tackle incoming enemies to save a piece that also comes from one of the trailers, but when entering the bridge, I was immediately shot in the head.
When I finally grab the weapon, I was immediately blown up by a local RPG, another scripted event. Apparently I had to pick up immediately after the move to a safer place. These imperfections turn back several times in the single player and that is to say the least sin. It takes you almost always out of your experience, while experience're just such a strong point during the six hour drive.
The problem is just mentioned for a reasonable portion of the game, but there are also missions that simply do Sat out well. The third mission is an excellent example of this, because this crew a jet. Yet this mission for some serious disappointment, because you have no control over the vehicle. Despite this, I immensely enjoy the flight, thanks to the breathtaking graphics.
In addition, not every mission alleys and narrow streets, because as you are making progress, increasing the levels and get more freedom. Only at the very last stages, I got the true sense of Battlefield, but I always had in Bad Company for example. I can not complain about the variation of the single offer, because the game was rarely in repetitive. Of driving a tank to get to feud with a local pest, you make it all.
Audiovisual Battlefield 3 is not entirely surprising a masterpiece, in which the sound again unmatched. On entering the aircraft carrier and seeing the waves, air and my mouth just fell open deck. When the jet finally took off, got the goose bumps to places where it can not go. The lighting effects are amazing and realistic, but if I must be honest, I still give the crown to that one game from 2007.
All I have to complain about the graphics is strangely enough the finish, because the facial animations were sometimes of a moderate level. Often lacking in emotion, so it was difficult to develop a special bond with the characters. In addition, sometimes blurry textures and animations are fantastic, although the body, body parts and stabbing weapons, sometimes through objects. Certainly not a game breaker, but a very small damper on the other phenomenal presentation.
The single of Battlefield 3 takes the path of its indirect competitor and wants as a cinematic experience to put down. That DICE is successful, may be clear, but the result is that the game is very much taken by the hand. Thus, the single actually scripted and linear for a true Battlefield game, especially compared to Bad Company. Eventually, the game again all is well, thanks to a surprising final story, a serious tone and of course the unprecedented audiovisual splendor.
Developed by CyberConnect2, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM Generations (not yet rated) is the latest rendition in the smash hit ‘NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm’ series of games. The title will power the series into the future by revolutionizing online play and ramping up the number of playable and support characters far beyond any NARUTO game in the wildly popular franchise. Players will compete in a variety of online battle modes with their favorite NARUTO characters, including Naruto and Sasuke. NARUTO fans have been waiting to see more of Zabuza and Haku since the launch of the original Manga, and now they will have their chance! These are just a few of the many new ninja in the game.
All this, together with the original Japanese voiceovers and lovingly crafted presentation faithful to the NARUTO franchise ensures that NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations offers NARUTO and gaming fans a torrential downpour of NARUTO ninja fighting action and adventure!
Fight with Furious Combos and experience the new generation of Dragon Ball Z!
Dragon Ball Z® Ultimate Tenkaichi features upgraded environmental and character graphics, with designs drawn from the original manga series. Destructible battlefields, including massive craters and ki blasts cutting across the sky deliver a more dynamic experience and immediate sense of urgency to the exhilarating fights. An enhanced story mode drops players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. An accessible battle system allows gamers of all ages to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for hardcore fans.
- Complete Character Creation & Customization – Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, face, hair, attire, fighting style and more! Additionally fighting style and special moves can be selected.
- Enhanced Battle Mechanics – “Impact Break” system allows large scale environment destruction. Improved mechanics allow for faster long-to-short range fights. There is also an added health recovery system and a vast collection of more cinematic camera angles.
- Deeper Brand Representation – Fight presentations more closely mirror the animation series. Battle against a new group of giant bosses as in the animation series. Experience 15 animated scenes with bosses up to 15x the size of playable characters! Also enjoy bonus level from movie and Dragon Ball GT series!
Two Swords, Two Generations, One Destiny!
SOULCALIBUR V, the latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series continues the epic struggle of warriors in search for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place 17 years after the events of SOULCALIBUR IV and continues the epic story of warriors in search of the legendary Soul Swords in 17th century Europe. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. SOULCALIBUR V tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can pull off cool dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom. A new dawn rises in the eternal struggle between the mighty Soul Swords!
- The master assassin – Ezio Auditore, from the critically acclaimed Assassin’s Creed® series, appears as the guest CONTACT:
- combatant with a wide range of assassination tools including his trademark Hidden Blade as weapons
- A new chapter – Follow the story of Patroklos, the son of Sophitia Alexandra as he begins to unravel the fated connection that links his family’s destiny to the legendary Soul swords
- Multiple fighting styles – Choose from a roster of over two dozen new and returning characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare
- Dynamic fights – Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring new battle systems including the explosive Critical Edge and Brave Edge attacks, and the defensive Quick Move and Just Guard maneuvers
- Unlimited character customization – Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool ever in the SOULCALIBUR series
- Face off against the competition – Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with massive online features including a lobby system, chat and opponent search functionality
DEMOLITION & DESTRUCTION!!
THE WAR TO SAVE HUMANITY BEGINS!
- Over 300 unique missions & quests
- Relive historic battles from numerous Gundam series
- Over 120 Characters & mobile suits
- Collect rare mobile suits for the first time
- Co-op play with friends in 15 specially designed missions
- All-new cel-shaded animation graphics
Experience the epic battles of the classic giant robot war machines known as Gundam in this all-new thrasher melee. Unlock rare mobile suits and piloting skills for playing in Story Mode, and online with friends!
- Firepower - Over 50 playable and upgradable characters and over 70 playable and upgradable Mobile Suites combined from 30 years of the Gundam universe
- 360 Degree Gameplay - Enhanced and aggressive enemy AI adds to the challenge while new gameplay systems, including Partner Strike (summon partners for assistance), Emergency Dash (negate enemy attacks with new moves) and Recovery Gauge (recover health during battle) expand the level of strategy and depth to the gameplay
- Multiple Mission - History (re-live events from Gundam anime history), Memorial (unlock rare mobile suit plans & piloting skills), Collection (search for special mobile suit designs)
- Story Mode - Back by fan demand, the popular mode originally introduced in the first DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM is back with an entirely new campaign
- Online Co-Op Play - Communicate with friends online via voice or text as you join forces to complete 15 unique missions specially designed for co-op play
- All New Cel-Shaded Graphics - Brings the GUNDAM mobile suits into a completely evolved level of visual dynamic & far closer to the appearance of the actual anime which is sure to please the fans!